Rachel's Table Recipes
- 1 medium onion- chopped
- 400g beef mince
- Mashed potatoes (about 500g)
- 1 pack tomato paste
- Portuguese chicken + Salt & Pepper to taste
- 250ml beef stock
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius on the bake option
- Peel, cut and boil potatoes in a large pot until softened then drain and mash
- Fry the onion for a few minutes until softened and semi-transparent.
- Add mince and cook until no longer pink
- Add all seasonings, tomato paste and beef broth and bring to a steady simmer.
- In a medium sized baking dish, layer the meat, followed by the mashed potatoes and finally, the grated cheese and then bake until cheese has melted and turned slightly brown.
- 1 pear
- 1 pineapple
- 1 can of peaches, or 3 fresh peaches
- 2 cups Oros
- Half a cup of granadilla concentrate
- Blend pear, pineapple and peaches with 1 cup of water at full power.
- In a jug or carafe with ice, add the Oros and Granadilla concentrate.
- Pour the blended fruit mixture into the jug with the ice and granadilla concentrate.
- Mix well and enjoy.